Actual restoration posts on this blog have been a bit thin on the ground for the last 6 months. I know this but it’s because I’m FINALLY moving to a bigger place and the Blast City and all the games are kinda obscured by boxes and not near anything like a power socket at the moment. However, this means that when it is moved I’ll have it in a much better location to be able to do some of the fine tuning I’ve wanted to do for AGES. This includes:
- A guide on tuning the Monitor for convergence issues.
- My monitor is fine but the corners are getting more and more colour drift and moving it will give me a chance to rectify this and document the process as I go.
- Removal of the monitor and quick check up.
- I’ve not had it out in about 3 years so I thought I’d be able to do a tour
- Giving the internals a proper clean.
- When I got the cab it was dirty. I only ever semi cleaned it. the inside isn’t super clean and, if I want to get it back to factory fresh I need to touch it up a little.
- Make that damn Naomi 2 as quiet as I know it can be.
- the fans cause case rattle when on so I need to work out a way of dampening the vibration more permanently (the blue-tac method fails quite quickly) without modding it from stuck in a permanent way.
Anyway, I have to actually move first…. See ya in a month or so!